BULK DOMAIN REGISTRATION
So, you have a lot of domain name ideas. List them all above and let us start searching in bulk.
WE MAKE BUYING MULTIPLE DOMAIN NAMES EASIER AND CHEAPER
Get lots of savings when you buy bulk domain names with us. We make searching multiple domain names easier with our bulk domain name search box. Let us get started and find your perfect domain name now!
Protects, informs and puts you in the action, 24/7!
Domain Alert Pro
DOMAIN RELATED FAQs
Adding Business Registration to your domain name does not prevent you from also using our Private Registration services.
See Managing Your Business Registration Profile for information on changing your Business Registration settings.
What is the difference between public and private domain name registration?
Per our registrar agreement with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), the contact and registrant information listed for your domain name must be made public. Using false information is a violation and can lead to the termination of your domain name registration.
We understand most people do not want their personal contact information (name, address, email address, and phone number) made public in the Whois database. That’s why we have offered Private Registration services since 2002.
When you purchase Private Registration services, the Whois database lists a generic name, mailing address, and phone number instead of your personal contact information.
we also create a private unique email address for your domain name — you decide to have any arriving email forwarded, filtered for spam, or not forwarded at all.
Although the listed registrant of your domain name is generic on the Whois database, you retain FULL CONTROL over your domain name. You can:
- Cancel, sell, or renew your domain name
- Control the content for your website
- Set the nameservers for your domain name
- Update your underlying domain name contact information
- Resolve any and all disputes involving your domain name
Private Registration provides a variety of benefits! It helps you:
- Protect your identity
- Stop domain name-related spam
- Thwart harassers and stalkers
- End data mining
- Maintain personal and family privacy
- Prevent your domain from being hijacked
- Shield legitimate entrepreneurial business endeavors
- Voice political and other First Amendment speech
We do not allow you to use our private domain name services for spamming, violating the law, or engaging in morally objectionable activities. Violating these policies will result in service cancellation.
Can I request a Premium Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate for a private domain?
Yes, you can request an Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificate for a privately-registered domain name. We need to verify that you control the domain you intend to secure, and EV certificates have strict verification guidelines.
To verify that you control the domain, you must respond to emails sent to the Registrant or Administrative contacts listed in a Whois search for the domain name. Because private registration services block personal email addresses from displaying, many registrars let users forward email received by the proxy address. After you set up email forwarding, contact us to resend the email.
Note: If you have private registration, see Set email forwarding for domains with privacy to set up email forwarding in your account.
If you cannot configure email forwarding, or you are unable to verify using this method, you must submit a Verified Legal Opinion or a CPA letter indicating your exclusive right to use the domain name on the Internet. See Request an SSL certificate for more information.
You might also need to perform a practical demonstration, such as modifying the domain’s zone file or creating a Web page with a designated code.
How does Business Registration affect Private Registration?
Business Registration works in conjunction with Private Registration (also known as privacy) to keep your personal information private while promoting your business.
Private Registration shields your personal contact information, which is separate from your Business Registration information. Business Registration contains only the information you want to make public, such as business hours, office phone numbers, and fax numbers.
If you want to have both types of registration, you must purchase them separately.
Why do expiring domain names have private Whois contact information?
Our system hides your contact information during your domain name’s expiration period to protect you from harassment. Here’s how the private contact information displays in the Whois database:
|Registrant||Admin & Technical|
|c/o Wild West Domains|
14455 N. Hayden Road, Suite 219
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
|Wild West Domains Redemption Services [email protected]|
14455 N. Hayden Road, Suite 219
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Things you should know:
- If the private contact information already displays for a domain name during expiration, we won’t change it.
- If you want to transfer the domain name away from us during the auto-renew grace period, we will automatically revert the private contact information to your original registrant information when you request the authorization code.
- We can revert private Whois information back to your original registrant information at any time.
Note: At this time, we cannot make all expiring TLDs private. We are working to provide this service for all TLDs in the future.
If you have Business Registration for a domain name that is no longer registered in your account, you can reassign the registration to another domain name in your account, or you can purchase a new domain name to assign it to.
To Transfer Business Registration to Another Domain Name
- Log in to your Buydomains.com.ph account.
- Click Business Registration.
- Click Manage for the terminated (inactive) domain name’s Business Registration account. The Business Manager displays an Inactive Domain message.
- Do one of the following:
- To transfer the Business Registration to another domain name in your account, in the Associate an existing active domain field, enter the domain name, and then click OK.
- To purchase a new domain name to transfer the Business Registration to, click get a new domain, and then complete the purchase. For more information, see Registering Domain Names.
- For each tab on the Edit Business Registration page, complete all applicable fields, and then click Next. For more information, see Managing Your Business Registration Profile.
- Click Finish to save your changes.
No. The Domain Backorders service does not guarantee you will acquire a domain name. When you place a backorder, we attempt to acquire the domain name for you when it becomes available for registration.
Each backorder comes with Domain Monitoring, a useful service that lets you track the domain name. It keeps you in the loop on that domain name’s expiration date and any changes to its status.
If a backordered domain name becomes available, but our service fails to acquire it, you can reassign the backorder to another domain name or request a refund from our support team. If we are not able to acquire your domain name, we notify you by email.
For information about reassigning a backorder, see Changing a Backorder to a Different Domain Name.
A public domain name registration with us lists registrant and other domain name contact information on the Whois database exactly as it appears in your account with us. This listing is standard procedure for all registrars certified by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). You can change the domain name contact information if you want. See Change domain contact information for information.
To restrict your personal information from displaying in a Whois database listing, you can purchase domain name privacy. For more information on this service, see Add Private Registration.
Per our agreement with ICANN, we must add valid contact information to the WHOIS directory for each domain you register. By purchasing Private Registration, you can hide your personal contact information and display proxy information instead.
Note: Some registries don’t allow Private Registration. If that’s the case for your domain, the option to add privacy won’t show up in your Domain Manager.
- Log into your My Products page.
- If you aren’t automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Next to the domain you want to use, click Manage.
- Under Contact Information, click either Make Private or Add Privacy.
- Click Add To Cart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout and finish your purchase.
It can take 24 to 48 hours for the information to display in the Whois database.